I have found your LyXBook layouts to be very good, and I very much
appreciate the work you did on them.  The one issue I had, which was
addressed here by Daniel, is the way it didn't respond to changes in the
page size using the standard page size settings... when using the MiKTek
system.

Best Regards,
*Ken*