Am 14.12.21 um 20:51 schrieb Herbert Voss via lyx-users:

Am 14.12.21 um 19:58 schrieb Rich Shepard via lyx-users:
Running LyX-2.3.6.1 on Slackware64-14.2.

The bibliography settings at the end of the paper indicate the bibliography should be added to the end of the Table of Contents. It's not. Do I need to
explicitly add that command to the preamble?

I don't recall having this issue before and find no reference to it in my
saved threads of the mail list.

A MWE is attached: .lyx, .pdf, and .bib. I look forward to learning what
I've done incorrectly (or neglected to do at all.)

You have a wrong option in the document->settings->bibliography:

the image was missing ...