And

https://texfaq.org/FAQ-minxampl

el

On 15/12/2021 14:37, Dr Eberhard Lisse via lyx-users wrote:
https://ctan.org/pkg/mwe

el

On 14/12/2021 22:05, Steve Litt via lyx-users wrote:
Hi all,

Here on the LyX list we use the word MWE to mean the simplest example
that still exhibits the symptom. But MWE stands for Minimum *Working*
Example, and by definition, the file that exhibits the symptom does not
"work". Also, I think I've seen MWE used on various LaTeX venues to
mean the smallest file that works, for a specific feature you want to
incorporate.

Can anyone think of a better name for the tiniest file that exhibits a
symptom?

Thanks,

SteveT
[...]