Am Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:52:12 +0000
schrieb ehud.be...@protonmail.com:

> [...]

Nothing is passed to any terminal. You meant Operating system (like via exec()).
Unfortunately there is no debug output showing the used syscall params.

> when I do "View"
> and what is the command when I do "Export"?

Essentially the same commands IMO. Only that as last action the desired output
file(s)
should be copied to the destination directory.

View in the meaning of 'preview', that is 'do not
mess the source dir. This prevents unwanted overwrites.

With export you select manually what you want to have saved.

        Kornel