Le mardi 27 septembre 2022 à 09:29 +0100, José Matos a écrit :
> On Fri, 2022-09-23 at 06:40 +0000, M.B. Schiekel wrote:
> > Hallo Dan,
> >
> > LaTeX-Preamble:
> >    \usepackage{tikz}
> >    \usepackage{braids}
> >
> > this works perfect - or what support do you wish?
> > bernhard
>
> If you insert the tikz code inside a preview box the figure will be
> shown immediately, if you click over it you will see the code.
>
> The preview box can be inserted in the same way as the tex code:
>
> Insert -> TeX Code
> Insert -> Preview

Hmm... PFMJI, but I'd like to give this a try. Exactly how should it be
done?

If I put the tikz code inside the Preview, I just get the code in the
output. If I put it inside TeX Code, I get an error ("control sequence
never def'd" about tkzTabInit)

I know my tikz code is OK because I was able to preview its result and
export to eps from the Qtikz utility. But it would be sooo much simpler
to get that directly under LyX!

--
Daniel CLEMENT