Le mardi 27 septembre 2022 à 17:42 +0200, Tobias Hilbricht a écrit :
> Am Dienstag, dem 27.09.2022 um 17:06 +0200 schrieb Daniel CLEMENT via
> lyx-users:

> > > If you insert the tikz code inside a preview box the figure will be
> > > shown immediately, if you click over it you will see the code.
> > >
> > > The preview box can be inserted in the same way as the tex code:
> > >
> > > Insert -> TeX Code
> > > Insert -> Preview
> >
> > Hmm... PFMJI, but I'd like to give this a try. Exactly how should it
> > be
> > done?
> >
> > If I put the tikz code inside the Preview, I just get the code in the
> > output. If I put it inside TeX Code, I get an error ("control
> > sequence
> > never def'd" about tkzTabInit)
> >
> > I know my tikz code is OK because I was able to preview its result
> > and
> > export to eps from the Qtikz utility. But it would be sooo much
> > simpler
> > to get that directly under LyX!
> > > You are still responsible for adding the correct tikz code...
> > >
> > > --
> > > José Abílio
> >
> > --
> > Daniel CLEMENT
>
> See the attached sample file.
> Tobias

Thanks Tobias and Paul, problem solved. It was indeed twofold. For
reference, here is what I've done:

1) in order to get variation tables (is that correct?) to compile
correctly, I had to load the tkz-tab package instead of just tikz. (I
guess it's a superset of tikz with commands such as \TkzTabLine and so
on.)

2) My instant preview was indeed turned off, which I prefer for maths,
but there is the "no maths" option, which previews just the drawings.

Very convenient!
--
Daniel CLEMENT