My apologies, I made a typo in my original message. I AM using LyX version
2.3.7 and all of my previous comments and questions apply to it.

Sorry for my mistake!

Edwin Burmeister
Research Professor of Economics Emeritus
Duke University
Commonwealth Professor of Economics Emeritus
University of Virginia
e...@econ.duke.edu<mailto:e...@econ.duke.edu>