Hi all,

unfortunately there is some problem with the LyX binaries on macOS Ventura. I
built these binaries including the Qt frameworks. At the moment I don’t have
the option to investigate the problem because I didn’t upgrade the build system
(yet).

The Universal binary was build on Big Sur and requires at least macOS 10.14.
For those unable to update to Mojave (10.14) I made an Intel binary for macOS
10.12 or newer.

I have no idea what the cause of the Ventura file open dialog is. My plan is to
update the build system to macOS 13.x - so it should be possible to solve the
problem then.

Best regards,
Stephan