On Fri, Feb 03, 2023 at 08:55:09AM -0700, Hal Kierstead wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 03, 2023 at 08:34:19AM -0700, Hal Kierstead via lyx-users wrote:
> >> I use this for most papers in the sense (a). Why delete it? Note that
> >> ???Acknowledgment??? is suggested in the amsthm instructions???just like
> >> ???Lemma".
> >
> > Ha :)
> > Can you point me to any paper of yours, where this is used?
>
> See attachment, just before the references. Of course, in the end the journal
> uses their own style.
> Hal

No, this is misunderstanding.
You use Acknowledgments in the traditional sense as unnumbered section at the
end of the paper.
What I'm talking about is that we currently also offer numbered "theorem-style"
acknowledgments,
i.e. you could have it multiplte times as many subsections in the paper.

I don't think anyone uses it and we based it on amsthm package manual section
4.2, which
even AMS folks regard as a mistake.

Pavel