Am 06.02.23 um 11:15 schrieb Anders Ekberg via lyx-users:
Trying to install Beta2 on Mac OSX 13.2 on my iMac, but after going through the
usual hassle with allowing open in System settings, the program does not load.
It displays “LyX24b2.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for
malicious software. And when clicking Open it just closes.
I get the same for both qt5 and qt6 versions. Have tried to spot error in
console, but can’t see anything.
On my MacBook Pro it works fine (as does the alpha3). Python 3 installed
through Anaconda on both. Only difference I can see is that the Python detected
is python3 -tt on Pro, but python -tt on iMac.

- downloading http://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.4/LyX-2.4.0-beta2+qt6-x86_64-arm64-cocoa.dmg

- installing it and running. As usual mac doesn't allow it

- System Prefences->Security   scrolling to the end and allowing
  to open LyX anyway

- macOs again ask if it should really be open

- after password everything is fine (Ventura 13.2 on iMac):

Version 2.4.0-beta2 (11. Dezember 2022)

Qt-Version (Laufzeit): 6.4.1 (Plattform: cocoa)

Qt-Version (bei Erstellung): 6.4.1

OS-Version (bei Erstellung): macOS 13.2

Python-Aufruf: python3 -tt

Herbert