On 2/25/23 15:22, Yotam Ohad wrote:
Hi all,

I usually write in Hebrew on Lyx, and when I create a math environment with `ctrl+m` I need to manually change the language to english.

I tried looking for how to add something like this and saw that there are custom insets I can add. But I couldn't find how to actually do it (only how the syntax of the definition of the custom inset should be)

I'm not sure what you want to add. Do you want a special inset that will automatically change to English?

One thing you can do is set up a shortcut to do the language change. That would at least save fussing with the mouse.

Riki

PS Posting to this list is restricted to subscribers, to fight spam. I manually accpeted your post, but you may want to subscribe before posting again.