>> > I have replaced cairosvg (version 2.5.2) for Inkscape (version 1.3, the
>> > latest AppImage(d)), but the problem partially persists: now the Undo icon
>> > displays properly in workarea and PDF, but Redo does not in neither of
>> > them. See the attached images.
>> >
>> Sorry, I meant now Redo is not showing properly
>>  1. Neither in LyX workarea nor in PDF output when cache is enabled.
>>  2. Only in PDF output when cache is disabled.
>>

> Can you reproduce the problem directly on the command line with cairosvg and
> inkscape?
>
> Scott

Yes, I did, that's why I suspect the problem is actually with these third-party
apps rather than LyX.
Generate PDF files (attached) from redo.svgz
 1. Cairosvg: "cairosvg -f pdf -o redo_cairosvg.pdf lib/images/redo.svgz"
 2. Inkscape: "inkscape -D -o redo_inkscape.pdf lib/images/redo.svgz"

Both PDFs (attached) display only the shadow of the arrow, not the arrow
itself. I tested this with other icons (cut, paste, undo)
 - Inkscape gave no problems.
 - Cairosvg gave no problems with the first two, but the latter yielded an
empty pdf.

Daniel.
--
Enviat amb Tutanota.