Le 19/11/2023 à 04:30, Tim Garrett a écrit :
Hi Scott,

I backtracked on LyX version to 2.3.0 from 2018. That seems to have fixed the slow cursor and typing seed problems fingers crossed. It does however introduce a new problem which is the below. If you know a simple fix I should be good I hope.

Does that mean that the issue starts with 2.3.1? This would be interesting, since indeed there have been changes to display code at this point.

For you other problem, you can always export your files made with 2.4 beta to 2.3 format within the LyX 2.4beta app (look at File>Export)

JMarc