Le 12/03/2024 à 23:27, Carlos Pita a écrit :
Hi,

I tried to report a bug after 5 years of having used your bug tracker
for the last time and I found that:

- I cannot login with my old saved password (that's probably on me)

- From the reset password form, I don't get any reset password email
(I've tried many times and there is no email in my Spam folder either)

- I cannot register, the link sends me to a page that shows "No
handler matched request to /register"

Hi Carlos,

Our bug tracker is in end-of-life support (old OS, old tracker) and we had to disable account creation to avoid spam.

The good news is that we should have a brand new version on a brand new server (same basic appearance, though) next week.

So I'm reporting the bug here. The tab bar in macOS is not rendering
fine, as shown in the attached screenshot. This is for LyX 2.3.7 and
macOS Sonoma. OTOH LyX 2.4.0 correctly renders a flat tab bar (IMO
better looking).

This does not look good indeed. I encourage you to create a bug report when this becomes possible again so that the issue does not get forgotten (I cannot investigate this myself, not on macOS).

JMarc