Le 15/03/2024 à 14:59, Carlos Pita a écrit :
The looks are ok, I'm an old timer that has used Trac many times in
the past, it's a fine tool. Glad to hear you got a new server though,
because the current one is really slow, particularly when browsing the
git repository. That said, today it's working faster so perhaps it was
a temporary issue after all.

The server is still a virtual server, but now we have two separate ones. So it will be a bit faster, but not that much.

This does not look good indeed. I encourage you to create a bug report
when this becomes possible again so that the issue does not get
forgotten (I cannot investigate this myself, not on macOS).

There you go https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/13043.

Thanks!
JMarc