Am 13.04.24 um 10:17 schrieb Andreas Plihal via lyx-users:
Sorry - I included the wrong file. The file that I am now attaching also matches the text that I wrote in my first email. In this version the index does not work.

In your preamble you have
------------- \emergencystretch 1.5em

This is _not_ a good idea. Should only be used in _rare cases_ if TeX is not
able to justify a paragraph. Then you can use instead

\begin{sloppypar}
....text...
\end{sloppypar}

With a global setting of emergencystretch you get Word-like documents ...

------------- \setlength{\parskip}{\medskipamount}

\setlength{\parindent}{0pt}

This is nonsense for KOMAScript documents. Use the optional class setting

parskip=half-

------------- You are using the font LinixLibertine which is for ages obsolet. Use
Libertinus Serif and Libertinus Sans instead.

------------- For your options of your makeindex you have:

-s german.ist -t MWE_Index.ilg -o MWE_Index.idx

That's wrong! You define -o MWE_Index.idx as output file, the reason
why you overwrite the input datafile, which is by default MWE_Index.idx.
Use only

-s german.ist

oder simply xindex as Indexprocessor with optional argument

-l de

Herbert