On Wednesday 23 May 2001 11:17, Baruch Even wrote:

> To follow up on these comments and enthusiasm (and a developers
> discussion), what is the language of choice for such an embedded
> scripting language is from your perspective?
>
> Several options that were raised (and I rememeber) include Icon,
> Lisp, Scheme and Python.

Personally, I liked the concept of implementing this to support multiple
languages so you could chose your own.  (Not only do people have personal
preferences, but they may also have existing code bases that they want or
need to integrate new code with.)

However, if we have to chose just one, my vote would go to Python.

--
George J. De Bruin
Check Out 0l0rin's New Age compositions at http://mp3.com/0l0rin