On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 07:17:08PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
> To follow up on these comments and enthusiasm (and a developers
> discussion), what is the language of choice for such an embedded
> scripting language is from your perspective?
>
> Several options that were raised (and I rememeber) include Icon,
> Lisp, Scheme and Python.

So I guess that means that Perl is out of the question?

Kathryn Andersen
Jadie Crane: Eddison!  An off-switch!
Metro Cop: She'll get years for that.  Off-switches are illegal.
                                (Max Headroom: The Blanks)
--
 _--_|\     | Kathryn Andersen          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
/      \    |   <http://www.katspace.com>