Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: 5 Jun 2001 12:28:59 -0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Messages to you from the lyx-users mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the lyx-users mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the lyx-users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

send an empty message to: