morten> I've run into trouble.... I'm danish meaning that my keyboard
morten> include øæå, but it so happens that I am in france and have to
morten> write in french from time to time. French people use ´`^ etc
morten> and that works fine. But they also have the c 'cedille' - it
morten> the c with the thing bellow it.

morten> I can handle all kind of appostrophes under lyx, but here I'm
morten> the dark. I was looking for a table including special
morten> characters but I didn't find it.

If you have a working compose key, you can try Compose+c+, which gives
"ç".

JMarc