What it does correctly:
* cf references [4,5,8]
* the numbering in the bibliography section.

what it doesn't do correctly (or rather, what I want it to do):
* the numbering of the references.
I do
cf ref: [these_cedric]
and there is an autogenerated reference numbering.
It is this autonumbering that is the problem. I have two references on page 1,
and the autonumbering gives them the numbers 6 and 3. I would like that to be 1
and 2.

If I only used the bibliography-style I would have changed the biblio sequence,
but now I use bibtex, and I don't understand how it does it autonumbering.

And I have made an example file with the problem which I have attached
I want  ref 2 -> 1
        ref 3 -> 2
        ref 4 -> 3
and     ref 1 -> 4
Just so that thes is some logic in the numbering of the references.

don't you know this problem? It seems like a thing most people would experience
mo

--
E-Mail: morten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 26-Jul-2001
Time: 18:03:50

Currently working hard for the LAI at INSA-lyon

project.bib

bibtesttest.lyx