On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 09:29:55PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
> * John Bland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010823 20:30]:

[Answered]
> > Secondly, and more importantly, is graphics inclusion. It's proving to be
> > a major pita.
>
> I'm working on a new version and would be glad for all info you can
> provide on the constructs to use to get graphics in DocBook.

  I can use the same model as we have now. We will need to change it for
docbook 5.0, but that is another story. (BTW this is the comments of your
code and is correct. :-)

> As said above, it would be a great help if you could take each of this
> problems and tell me what DocBook code needs to be generated, the
> current state for graphics in DocBook is pretty lame.
>
> > Also, the DTD is for version 3.01 of DocBook which is now deprecated
> > afaik. Are these things fixed in the cvs version (which is offline from
> > here at least)?

> I believe the new graphics code will do 4.0, but I'm not completely
> sure, it's been a while since I checked the DocBook texts to know what
> to output.

  There is a new version of the "DocBook The Definitive Guide" that is
available at www.docbook.org and that refers to version 4.

--
José