Hi folks,

Couple of questions, rather technical in nature:

(1) Would it be much of a technical problem to include an export
option for "LaTeX-Like Markup" (aka GELLMU, see
http://www.albany.edu/~hammond/gellmu/) besides LaTeX? That would be a
nice step towards integrating LyX into a SGML/XML workflow, something
which I'm really looking for.

(2) Has anyone ever thought of creating a more Windows-native GUI
version of LyX after the GUI independence process is finished, using
either the Windows version of Qt (with licensing issues) or GTK+ (with
stability issues)? Is someone considering doing some work on this? (I
had thought of looking into this myself, but I definitely haven't got
the spare time to do it myself all alone).

(3) Will we see Unicode support sooner or later? Is there some way one
can participate in the eventual Unicodification?

(hm, I wonder whether this would have fit into the development list a
little better?)

thanks in advance
 Philipp                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]