Hi !

This is more or less a "latex" question but I suppose I can find an
answer here. I prepare some exams or exercices for 11 to 16y old
students using Lyx and the "article" class.

However, 12pt is still too small for them. The solution I use is to
select the whole document text and to increase the size via the
character window.
This solution has one major problem : the section numbers stay in 12pt,
regular size (which is very small compared to the title, in some case).

Here are my two questions :
1. Is there a way to increase also the size of these numbers (I thought
about \Large{ at the begining of the document, and } at the end, in
latex mode, but I didn't try since it seemed hugly to me).

2. Is there any other class I could use ?

Thanks in advance,
--
Nicolas SABOURET
LIMSI-CNRS, BP133, 91403 Orsay, France