Le Jeudi 6 Septembre 2001 13:51, vous avez écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:28:06PM +0200, Renaud MICHEL wrote:
> > Installed extsizes and reconfigured LyX and it work, but the only sizes
> > avaible from the document dialog are 8 9 14 17 20, this is too few, there
> > should be also at least 11 and 12 (perhaps every size from 8 to 20 should
> > be there), could this be modified for the next release of LyX (I will do
> > it for my personnal use).
>
> 11 and 12 are available without extra packages...

Sure, but this would be more consistant if you can access it also from the
extra packages (for example if you need to make two different versions of the
document, one that is normal size and one that is bigger). I have modified it
to 8 9 11 12 14 16 18 20 for more fine tuning (but this is personnal opinion).

--
Virginité, comme ballons de baudruche: une piqûre, pfffuit, envolés.
Confucius

Renaud MICHEL