On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Robin Turner wrote:

> 1.3.0?  Wah - you mean I'm stuck with those ugly xforms widgets for
> another year?

I still don't understand why people say the xforms widgets are ugly.
They may not be sexy (what toolkit is?) but LyX looks a lot prettier
than it did in 0.10.7 guise.

And now you can change the colours to suit your environment.  Sorry,
no fancy gradients, pixmaps or other wierd textures available.

> Looking at the GUI compatibility page, I thought the job was near
> done.  Oh well.

The Qt2 dialogs are nearly done.  There are still a couple of big
chunks of the interface that aren't simple dialogs left to go.

Allan. (ARRae)