Vince Alkire wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Allan Rae wrote:
>
> However, I am not getting the new minipage when I use paragraph layout to
> "start a new minipage" unless I also start a new paragraph and then the
> purpose is lost. I also do not get teh "inset label" you speak of. Is it

here comes a demo file for 1.1.6

HErbert

--
http://www.lyx.org/help/
#LyX 1.1 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 218
\textclass article
\begin_preamble
\usepackage{epic,carom,hetarom}
\end_preamble
\language english
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme default
\graphics default
\paperfontsize default
\spacing single
\papersize Default
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation indent
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Standard
\pextra_type 2 \pextra_alignment 1 \pextra_widthp 45

this is the first minipage this is the first minipage this is the first
 minipage this is the first minipage this is the first minipage this is
 the first minipage this is the first minipage this is the first minipage
 this is the first minipage
\layout Standard
\pextra_type 2 \pextra_alignment 1 \pextra_widthp 45

this is the first minipage this is the first minipage this is the first
 minipage this is the first minipage this is the first minipage this is
 the first minipage this is the first minipage
\layout Standard
\pextra_type 2 \pextra_alignment 1 \pextra_hfill 1 \pextra_start_minipage 1
\pextra_widthp 45

And this the second one And this the second one And this the second one
 And this the second one And this the second one And this the second one
 And this the second one And this the second one And this the second one
 And this the second one And this the second one And this the second one
 And this the second one And this the second one
\the_end