Hi,

I need to convert PNG files to EPS so I can include them in a LyX
document. I've tried using "convert" and it works, but the output looks
pretty bad on GV. Is that a "convert" problem or do all PNG -> EPS
conversions look bad?

What I'm doing is documenting a program, so I'm including screenshots. I
used KSnapshot to capture the graphics and that saves the files in PNG
format. If there's a better way to do this, please let me know.

I've looked through the documentation and the LyX Tips page, but I
couldn't find any information on image conversion.

TIA,

Roberto