thanks. I will do some changes for taking into account your suggestion.
best regards
Carlo
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dekel Tsur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "LyX users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Crlfr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: Please help about: bibliography, LateX preamble in LyX,
footnote

: On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 05:49:35PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:
: > > 4) When I insert the title and the author name it is automatically
added
: > > also the date. I don't want it. How can I delete it?
: > > I have also some other problem but perhaps I will solve them by try
and
: > > re-try. On the contrary, the aforementioned ones I was not able to
solve and
: > > I am halted.
: >
: > http://www.lyx.org/help/titlepage/titlepage.php#date
:
: The first option there (to write \date{}) is the correct one.
: Note the help page doesn't tell you where to put it.
: You either need to put it in the preamble, or put it inside the document
in
: LaTeX mode, before the title.
:
: The second option (to put ctrl+space in the date style) is wrong because
it
: will put too much space between the title and the body of the document.