On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 03:17:58PM +0200, Christian Beermann wrote:
> >     Yes, the tipa package makes it very easy. If it is not already
> >     installed on your system, search CTAN for "tipa" to get the
> >     package and the documentation. (You'll need to use Evil Red
> >     Text, but it's really simple.):Peter
>

> Thank you very much now I can start to work it was realy simple to
> install the IPA Package, one stupid newbie question: What do You mean
> with "Evil Red Text"

It's LyX's way to handle something it does not support natively. You open a
special box (by pressing Ctrl-L) and type any LaTeX code you want there. So
there is no visual feedback in LyX at all, but in .dvi everything will be
fine.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)