Hi,

When I try to insert a EPS image (created with GIMP) I only get a black
frame with message "Error converting to loadable format" and a file name.
TeX output looks good, so does PostScript output so it miust be some kind
of display problem. Actually help files show the same behaviour (with that
Mobius image). I tried to insert a tif pixcture, but the result was the
same.

How can I display properly images in LyX? The final output is OK, so the
problem is not critical, but with lots of images it's difficult to handle.

LyX-1.2.0, self compiled, Linux RedHat-6.2 (with lots of updates)

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk