On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 09:51:14AM +0200, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
> Andre Poenitz wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 02:52:40PM +0200, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
> > > Okay, maybe not export, but "view as pdf (pdflatex)" gives the correct
> > > behaviour.  And when I save and reopen, it's gone.
> >
> > So it must be the read-in then.  What does the .lyx look like?
> >
> > Andre'
> >

> I have set a small html page with screenshots to illustrate the problem.

Ahh...  Although you mentioned \iiint and \oint I silently interpreted
'integral' as \int.  My fault.

That behaviour you are seeing is because \iiint and \oint are unknown to
LyX (red text in the formula), so LyX does not know that they take limits
either.

And as limits stick to the subscript (which is wrong as the should stick to
the symbol) the \limit gets eaten on reading in.

As a work around I'll add \iiint and \oint to the list of known symbols but
I'll have to think about sticking the limit information to the right
place...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)