On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 09:51:14AM +0200, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
> I have set a small html page with screenshots to illustrate the problem.
> Also there is a lyx file at the bottom:
> http://olivier.ripoll.free.fr/lyx/lyx_limits.html

Aehm... I just noticed that you defined your own \oiint in the preamble.

I am afraid there is no way to make this "known" to lyx.
Things were a bit differently if you used some "well known" package.

To everybody: I found a \oiint in some  pxfonts.sty in my local LaTeX tree.
Is this widely used/sufficiently common that proper LyX support for these
things would count as "nice feature"?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)