Hello all,

I am working a thesis and I'm using the CU-Thesis class on my Mandrake Linux
8.2, lyx-1.2.0-6mdk.  This is my first time to use Lyx and I can't find the
solution of my problems and here they are:

1.) How can I change the second level of my Enumeration to a decimal numbers
instead of the default letters?  For example:

 - - - < s n i p > - - -
1. First, first level enumeration
  1.1 First, second level enumeration
  1.2 Second, second level enumeration
2. Second, first level enumeration
  2.1 First, second level enumeration
  2.2 Second, second level enumeration
 - - - < s n i p > - - -

2.) How can i fit the table that I created that will not exceed the defined
margin? What is happening with my thesis is if I have a long table
header/caption, the cell extends.  All I want is to have a fixed width of a
particular column and if the data within the cell is long, it will just
moves down the next line but not the next row, just like in MS Word.

3.) How will I change the label "Contents" to "Table of Contents" in my
thesis.cls or any other options to do it?

4.) I want to have a ladder type of indention, how will I do it?  For
example:

 - - - < s n i p > - - -
  This is the first paragraph.

     This is the first indention that I want to make.

        This is the second indention that I want to make.

  Then goes back to the normal indention for the second paragraph.
 - - - < s n i p > - - -

5.) How can I customize my Approval Sheet page of my thesis template/class
to have two names in one line/row?  For example:

 - - - < s n i p > - - -
                          APPROVAL SHEET

  This is a paragraph with lots of sentence.

 --------------------                           --------------------
        Name                                            Name
     Position                                         Position

                        --------------------
                                Name
                              Position
 - - - < s n i p > - - -

6.) Lastly, I want to have my Table of Contents, List of Figures, List of
Tables, URLs, e-mails, and anything that is related to links internally and
externally goes to right position, section, website, etc., how can I do
this? I already tried the Insert --> URL --> and entered the name and the
right URL but it doesn't work when I tried to View --> pdflatex and when
exporting it to pdflatex.

Thank you very much in advance for your generous help.

God bless you all...

MARVIN T. PASCUAL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]