Thx Dekel you are a good teacher in this newsgroup hehe....

Two questions more

1.- Where can I find good documentation about LaTex language?? because I
dont know much about Tex code on ERT and Preamble, and this will help me
to not ask much in this newsgroup.

2.- Your answer to second question about space on figures is relative to
caption space, but I would want space above and below of Float figure,
including image o figure and caption...

Thx again Dekel...
Apologies for my english