http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=tutorials

> 2.- Your answer to second question about space on figures is relative to
> caption space, but I would want space above and below of Float figure,
> including image o figure and caption...

You need to change the following lengths:

   \floatsep       : Space left between floats
   \textfloatsep   : Space between last top float or first bottom float
                     and the text.
   \intextsep      : Space left on top and bottom of an in-text float.

Default values are
\setlength{\floatsep}    {12pt plus 2pt minus 2pt}
\setlength{\textfloatsep}{20pt plus 2pt minus 4pt}
\setlength{\intextsep}   {12pt plus 2pt minus 2pt}

Just change the first number (before the 'plus').