I was looking for a reference of functions that I can bind. At least I
need to find out major changes of things after 1.1.6fix4. I now know
that math-insert need a \ before names, Greek-mode does not exist any
more, math-insert $ is replaced by math-superscript, I can bind keys to
a sequence of command, ,... but I learned these in a hard way and I do
not know what I have missed.

Bo