Hi.. I'm trying to use latex2rtf to convert a lyx document to rtf (so
that I can send it to folks who use MS Word).. I'm getting a bunch of
errors:

Warning line=4 Unknown style option ae ignored
Warning line=5 Unknown style option aecompl ignored
Warning line=6 Unknown style option fontenc ignored
Warning line=8 Unknown style option geometry ignored
Warning line=9 Command \geometry not found - ignored{\qj\li0 \fi340
verbose,lette
rpaper,lmargin=1.25in,rmargin=1.25in}
Warning line=10 Unknown style option amsmath ignored
Warning line=11 Unknown style option amssymb ignored\par

Warning line=14 Command \makeatletter not found - ignored
Warning line=16 Command \providecommand not found - ignored{
Warning line=16 Command \LyX not found - ignored}{\qj\li0 \fi340 L
Warning line=16 Command \kern not found - ignored-.1667em
Warning line=16 Command \lower not found - ignored.25em
Warning line=16 Command \hbox not found - ignored{Y}
Warning line=16 Command \kern not found - ignored-.125emX}\par

Warning line=18 Unknown style option babel ignored
Warning line=20 Command \makeatother not found - ignored
Warning line=36 Command \hline not found - ignored

The last line above repeats itself a number of times but I haven't
pasted this out here..

Please let me know if there's a way to fix this.. I guess some of the
errors are cos of the ae and geometry packages but the rest? I tried
importing the resulting rtf file into abiword but it didn't work (gave
me an error importing).. My lyx file just has a couple of tables..

Thanks,
nirmal