Hi.. I'm trying to use the combined latex/PS export feature in xfig and
have a couple of qns..

1. While including the *.pstex_t part in LyX, should I be using
Insert->Include File-> Input or Include or Verbatim? Reason I ask is
that Include and Input have a pre-specified filter of .tex|.lyx so it
won't find any .pstex_t file so looks like Verbatim is the only choice.

2. I tried using input and include using ERT and verbatim using LyX's
"Include File" and Latex gives me a bunch of errors saying there's an
"undefined control sequence }}}" in the included file. This "}}}" is at
the end of the .pstex_t file and seems pretty legitimate to me.

Any ideas on what's wrong? How do I fix this?

Thanks,
nirmal