> I don't find your attachment. I have made an article (in Indonesia)
> about inserting fig and tex graphics format in lyx-1.2.x series (I put
> on my website, sorry my English is bad). I have no problem using
> insert external material with lyx-1.3.0cvs (have installed last
> 2weeks) --> DVI, PS, PDF no problem.

Sorry... my bad, I forgot to attach the file.. here it is.. not
attaching the lyx file since I can reproduce the crash by just including
this fig file in an otherwise empty document (and including the color
package)

Regarding using input/include.. yes, that's how I'm doing it right now..
the earlier problem when this didn't work was due to not including the
color package. Now that's resolved..

Lyx 1.2 includes External Material without any problems, so I've been
able to include the attached .fig file and view the DVI and PS output..
the cvs version crashes consistently.. with the error that I'd posted
earlier.. I updated my cvs version 2 days ago I think..

Thanks,
nirmal