Andre Poenitz wrote:

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 03:20:07PM +0100, Norbert Stribeck wrote:

Now LyX 1.2.1 works fine (even xdvi and PDF output), but I do not even see graphics sporadically any more. Instead I get an error message in each graphics box telling me that the conversion into a display format failed. In fact, the message is in German and reads "Fehler bei der Konvertierung in ein darstellbares Format"

Try to install ImageMagick and run Edit->Reconfigure

Andre'

ImageMagick 5.4.7 is installed and reconfiguring does not help. Nor does disabling the .lyx file.

Rick B.