Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Richard" == Richard A Bilonick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Richard> I have 200 graphics files. Even if I somehow renamed all of
Richard> them, I would have to go back through 20 documents and change
Richard> all the graphic file names. Periods are legal characters in
Richard> file names. The next time possibly underscores won't work. Am
Richard> I supposed to rename all my files for every new version of
Richard> LyX?

No, we're supposing to fix it. It is just that I am a bit slow at
getting releases out.

JMarc

Jean-Marc,

I'm not complaining. It's not a big problem. I'm just glad we know what the problem is. My only point to the person suggesting changing the file names is that it's not realistic when there are lots of already created files and documents.

Rick B.