Hello:
I have problems with the hyperref package.
It seems like it must have conflicts with a lot of packages.
I have it loaded *last* in the preamble, but even so it does
not allow me to export to pdflatex.
I get all these errors such as

  \begin{document}  ended with \end{table}

and such things.

Obviously that isn't really "true" because it only happens when I try
to use the hyperref package if i try to modify the output by using options
or a config file for hyperref.

Attached is the config file i was using, and the beginning of the lyx file
(note that it is a long, compound document and I only am sending a small
part of the base file).

Thanks,
 bruce.

And thanks for past help on my questions!

--
        **********Bruce Tyler*********
        Field of Development Sociology

my "hyperref.cfg" placed in ~/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref

(note: when I remove this file, hyperref does work okay.
The thing is I don't like having the red boxes around the links.
I want them some nice color like i've seen other people make them!

\hypersetup{    backref=false,
                                colorlinks=true,
                                plainpages=false,
                                breaklinks=true,