Hello,
Just wonder how your guys create a hand-drawn pictur in PS format. I
hate to use "Xfig" in UNIX, which is too clumsy to me. Is there any way
we can draw some plots in Powerpoint, or Paint, etc., then convert them
into .ps ones with bounding box  (so that they will be easily integrated
into .tex file)?
best thanks
-- Zhigang