Hello all,

I just unsuccessfully tried to find out, what are the default settings
of the keymap in LyX!

I want to use circumflex and other accented letters like "a'" and alike.

In former versions I remember to hit META, letter - Kombination followed
by the accented sign. This obviously works differently in LyX-1.2.1, but
how?

Do I have to define a special keymap or may I achieve this without
redefining the default keymap!?

cheers
Thomas

--
Häufig gestellte Fragen und Antworten (FAQ):
http://www.de.debian.org/debian-user-german-FAQ/

Zum AUSTRAGEN schicken Sie eine Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED]