On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Bo Peng wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 06:32:02PM +0100, Nicolas Ferre' wrote:
> > Christian Ridderström wrote:
> > >

> > I just tried the lyx-bindings script on
> > /usr/local/share/lyx/bind/cua.bind and it results in an empty file
> > (apart from the two first lines: "Bind file:
> > /usr/local/share/lyx/bind/cua.bind" and "Key  Description")
>
> > Any idea of what can happening ? I checked the permissions, the
> > /usr/local/share/lyx/bind/*.bind are readable.
>
> I used this script once and it gave me the desired output. I have no
> idea what is wrong in your case. Can you see anything special when you
> open cua.bind? What will happen if you apply the script to other bind
> files like sciword.bind?

We found that problem, and it turns out there's some incompatibility
between sed for AIX and sed (GNU)... when he installed the GNU version
at least the script works.

> ... whenever you add one or two bindings; have a look at
> lyx's output at start time for complains about bad keybindings.

Yeah... that sounds like a good idea. I'll add that to the FAQ.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-790 91 37           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr
Mechatronics lab, Dept. of Machine Design        http://www.md.kth.se