On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Christina Haustrup wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I hope there is someone out there who can help me, 'cause I am totally lost
> in this universe. I am trying to set up a danish keyboard, and that is
> giving me quite a few problems.
>
> I am using the Xfree86 on a windows platform, and I have tried getting the
> x-server to accept a danish keyboard file, but nothing happens.

Try copying xmodmap.dk to /etc/X11/Xmodmap and then restarting the X
server.

If this doesn't do it, you could try
$ setxkbmap dk
at the shell prompt, once the server's up and running.

If still no good try posting your query to an X-users' mailing list.
(Check www.xfree86.org)

--
Steven Homolya
School of Physics and Materials Engineering