On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, the wise Jean-Marc Lasgouttes spoke, and said:

> Marco> On both the Intel and the Alpha xforms 1.0 is installed from
> Marco> the ports.
>
> Where can I see those ports so that I can guess how they were
> compiled?

/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/xforms

LyX 1.2.3 of Thu, Jan 8, 2003
Built on Jan 16 2003, 00:13:45
Configuration
  Host type:                    alpha-unknown-freebsd4.7
  Special build flags:          included-libsigc
  C   Compiler:                 gcc
  C   Compiler flags:           -g -O2
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (2.95.4)
  C++ Compiler flags:           -O -fno-exceptions
  Linker flags:
  Frontend:                     xforms
    libXpm version:             4.11
    libforms version:           1.0.0
  LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx

On the intel the Host type is i386-unknown-freebsd4.7. The rest of the
output are the same.

Marco

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the
situation.