On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 08:41:13AM +0100, Kollányi Tibor wrote:
> I sew "checking....maple...yes" in #./configure results.
> How can work Lyx with Maple? It is possible?

There is some preliminary support for LyX <-> Maple interaction
which can be accessed by the 'math-extern' function.

I.e. type  1+2  in math and type 'M-x math-extern maple simplify'
and you'll get a =3 appended.  \int x dx and a few othres work
as well...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)