On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:39:49AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> I have run this in the past (attached). Thereafter, you'll have to tell
> gettext to look in this directory. A quick grep of the sources should dig
> out the appropriate environment variable if nobody else puts you out of
> your misery ;-)

My misery is the misery of the Project if that helps ;-)

I am preparing a talk for next week's "LinuxTag" in Chemnitz (with a few
thousand attendees ;-|) and it would be really bad if I were not able to
demonstrate a German fontend...

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)